- Avail this bundle offer course and attend the complete 6 hours online course in fundamentals of lighting design
- You will lean everything you need to know about the fundamentals of lighting from how it all began to the in-depth technical characteristics of light sources and luminaires
- Finally, you will know the basics of designing spaces and learn how to evaluate the quality of lighting equipment and designs.
- Module 01: INTRODUCTION
- Module 02: WHAT IS LIGHTING DESIGN?
- Module 03: WHO IS A LIGHTING DESIGNER?
- Module 04: EVOLUTION OF LIGHT & MAN
- Module 05: HUMAN PERCEPTION
- Module 06: DAWN OF LIGHTING DESIGN
- Module 07: DAYLIGHTING DESIGN
- Module 08: MAIN TYPES OF LIGHTING
- Module 09: TYPES OF LUMINAIRES
- Module 10: LIGHTING ARRANGEMENT
- Module 11: BEAM ANGLES
- Module 12: LIGHTING TECHNIQUES
- Module 13: GLARE & CONTRAST
- Module 14: LIGHTING TERMINOLOGIES & UNITS
- Module 15: COLOR TEMPERATURE
- Module 16: COLOR RENDERING INDEX
- Module 17: INGRESS PROTECTION & IMPACT RESISTANCE
- Module 18: EVALUATING LIGHT SOURCE QUALITY & SERVICE LIFE
- Module 19: TEST REPORTS
- Module 20: LIGHT & MATERIAL
- Module 21: MODELING TECHNIQUES
- Module 22: LIGHTING CONTROLS
- Module 23: LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES
- Module 24: LIGHTING STANDARDS
- Module 25: LIGHTING CALCULATIONS
- Module 26: PRODUCTS SELECTION CRITERIA
- Module 27: KEY LIGHTING DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS – CHEAT SHEET (BONUS)
- Module 28: LIGHTING ILLUSTRATIONS
- Module 29: FROM DESIGN TO REALITY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who wants to get into the world of lighting can attend
- You don’t need to have any background or previous knowledge in lighting to attend this course.
HOW DO I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sign up for the course by clicking on the “add-to-cart” button below and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification email with a link to the Zoom webinar with the date and time.
- You will also receive a reminder one day before the course starts.
- To attend the course, all what you need is a good internet connection, laptop or tablet. We don’t recommend using smart phones to get the most out of the images experience.