- In this course, you will get to understand how lighting works, how distribute lighting in a space.
- You will be introduced to the main types of illumination and the various lighting techniques
- Finally, you will get to know the technical characteristics of lighting and how to evaluate the quality and performance of light fixtures
- Module 01: MAIN TYPES OF LIGHTING
- Module 02: TYPES OF LUMINAIRES
- Module 03: LIGHTING ARRANGEMENT
- Module 04: BEAM ANGLES
- Module 05: LIGHTING TECHNIQUES
- Module 06: GLARE & CONTRAST
- Module 07: LIGHTING TERMINOLOGIES & UNITS
- Module 08: COLOR TEMPERATURE
- Module 09: COLOR RENDERING INDEX
- Module 10: INGRESS PROTECTION & IMPACT RESISTANCE
- Module 11: EVALUATING LIGHT SOURCE QUALITY & SERVICE LIFE
- Module 12: TEST REPORTS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone with basic knowledge of lighting or has attended the fundamentals course- Part 1
HOW DO I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sign up for the course by clicking on the “add-to-cart” button below and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification email with a link to the Zoom webinar with the date and time.
- You will also receive a reminder one day before the course starts.
- To attend the course, all what you need is a good internet connection, laptop or tablet. We don’t recommend using smart phones to get the most out of the images experience.