- You will know the influence of lighting on materials and modeling
- You will be introduced to the various lighting controls systems and global lighting standards
- You will be introduced to the different lighting calculations techniques
- Finally, you will know the strategy to address any project and how to appreciate the impact of lighting on projects.
- Module 01: LIGHT & MATERIAL
- Module 02: MODELING TECHNIQUES
- Module 03: LIGHTING CONTROLS
- Module 04: LIGHTING TECHOLOGIES
- Module 05: LIGHTING STANDARDS
- Module 06: LIGHTING CALCULATIONS
- Module 07: PRODUCTS SELECTION CRITERIA
- Module 08: KEY LIGHTING DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS – CHEAT SHEET (BONUS)
- Module 09: LIGHTING ILLUSTRATIONS
- Module 10: FROM DESIGN TO REALITY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who undertsand the technical characteristics and performance of lighting
- Anyone who has attended fundamentals course – Part 2
HOW DO I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sign up for the course by clicking on the “add-to-cart” button below and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification email with a link to the Zoom webinar with the date and time.
- You will also receive a reminder one day before the course starts.
- To attend the course, all what you need is a good internet connection, laptop or tablet. We don’t recommend using smart phones to get the most out of the images experience.