- You will be get to know what is lighting design and what lighting designers bring to projects.
- You will be introduced to the evolution of light and how we react to to lighting.
- Finally, you will understand the value of daylight and how to design with natural light ways of calculating it.
- Module 01: INTRODUCTION
- Module 02: WHAT IS LIGHTING DESIGN?
- Module 03: WHO IS A LIGHTING DESIGNER?
- Module 04: EVOLUTION OF LIGHT & MAN
- Module 05: HUMAN PERCEPTION
- Module 06: DAWN OF LIGHTING DESIGN
- Module 07: DAYLIGHTING DESIGN
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who wants to get into the world of lighting can attend
- You don’t need to have any background or previous knowledge in lighting to attend this course.
HOW DO I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sign up for the course by clicking on the “add-to-cart” button below and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification email with a link to the Zoom webinar with the date and time.
- You will also receive a reminder one day before the course starts.
- To attend the course, all what you need is a good internet connection, laptop or tablet. We don’t recommend using smart phones to get the most out of the images experience.