- In this advanced Masterclass, you will capture the know-how to approach and design residential environments, understand the technical aspects, performance and wellness requirements to deliver world-class designs.
- Get to know all the elements that lighting designers put together to create an efficient and exciting residences for all its users.
- You will know how to evaluate the quality of the residential environment using tips for the world’s best in the profession.
- Finally, you will go through the design process and know how to approach the lighting design for residences.
- Module 01: COMMON NOTICEABLE PROBLEMS IN RESIDENTIAL SPACES
- Module 02: IMPACT OF LIGHTING ON OCCUPANTS
- Module 03: KEY DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
- Module 04: COMMON BRANDS
- Module 05: DESIGN APPRAISALS
- Module 06: DESIGN PROJECT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who attended The Lighting Institute’s fundamentals full course
- You need to have basic knowledge and/or experience in lighting design and terminologies
HOW DO I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Sign up for the course by clicking on the “add-to-cart” button below and proceed with payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a notification email with a link to the Zoom webinar with the date and time.
- You will also receive a reminder one day before the course starts.
- To attend the course, all what you need is a good internet connection, laptop or tablet. We don’t recommend using smart phones to get the most out of the images experience.