- In this advanced Masterclass, you will know how to design museums & galleries.
- You will understand the main elements to be considered when you design complex exhibition spaces with sensitive art pieces.
- Finally, you will deepen your knowledge on how to display masterpieces in the way they were intended to be perceived by their artists.
- Module 01: DESIGN BRIEF & GATHERING DATA
- Module 02: DESIGN CONSIDERATION
- Module 03: LIGHTING DESIGN & SPECIFICATION
- Module 04: DOCUMENTATION & PRESENTATION
- Computer, tablet or phone with stable internet connection
- Good technical knowledge in lighting, its terminologies and basic design techniques.
- Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Contractors, Lighting Designers, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Curators, Etc.
- Basic English language knowledge is required.
DATE & LOCATION
- 27 June 2020 (8 pm - 10 pm GST)